Here's a fun and easy summer craft. Once done your kids can hang them on the wall for decorations or you can have children wear them (inside) for playtime. For a longer lasting flip flop, try using foam rather than paper.
- Colored paper (construction paper or cardstock).
- Pencil for tracing feet
- Embellishments (shaped cut outs, crayons, markers, glitter, pom poms, etc.)
- Have children place their foot onto a piece of paper.
- Trace around their foot and cut out.
- You could have them place their other foot onto another piece of paper or simply cut out two from the first foot and use the reverse side.
- Cut two long rectangle shapes from more paper and have children glue onto their flip flops to make a strap.
- Let children decorate flip flops however they choose. Have embellishments (stickers, different shaped cut outs, glitter, etc) available for them to choose from or let them draw and color using crayons or markers.