July 20, 2011
- Macaroni & Cheese
- A Giveaway From Sips N Strokes
- Andrea Hughes Photography
- The Country Mouse and the City Mouse
- The Cartoon Network's Move It Movement Tour
- Harry Potter Fun
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Plan Ahead
- Online Business Directory
- Summer Reading Programs
- Get Outside!
- Kids Eat Free Directory
- Louisville Free Public Library
Sips N Strokes has arrived in Louisville! Have you heard? What? You haven't? I'll fill you in. Sips N Strokes is a new concept in Louisville that brings inspiration and fun in an unintimidating setting to beginner and inexperienced painters. They tell me you can do this even if you have never picked up a paintbrush!
The studio is located at 2458 Bardstown Road, Louisville 40205. July classes range from $29-$39 and include all the materials you need (canvas, paint, brushes, easels and aprons). Wine and beer are available for purchase during class as well. Great idea for a girls night out! You must pre-register for classes online or contact them by phone at 502-595-8873. Check the Sips N Strokes calendar to see samples of the art you can create. Great news for parents too, they will add kids classes in the future. And just so the guys aren't left out, they will even offer special date night classes.
Sips N Strokes has invited me to this evening's Funky Wine Bottles class from 7:00-10:00 PM. Can't wait to tell you about it. By the way, I have never painted! In the meantime, here's your chance to win a free class for you and a friend.
Enter for your chance to win two passes for any class at Sips N Strokes
You must be a subscriber to win. It's free! Click here to subscribe today.
Contest closes at 6pm on Wednesday, July 27th. Winner announced in the July 28th edition of Macaroni Kid. Winner will be choosen by Random.org.
1. Leave a comment here with your favorite Sips N Strokes painting.
2. For a second entry, "Like" Sips N Strokes on FB and come back here and tell me you did.
3. For a third entry, use the Facebook "Like" button to share this article on Facebook and leave a comment telling me you did. You can find the like button above the image at the beginning of this article.
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC