February 21, 2013
- Daily Fun Around Louisville
- Two More Chances to Catch the Kentucky Stickhorses
- Have You Googled Your Child’s Name?
- February ~ National Bird-Feeding Month
- Coffee Can Birdhouse
- Chicken and Gnocchi Soup
- Showcase Your Event Or Business On Macaroni Kid
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Plan Ahead
- Work at Home Choices in Louisville
- Louisville Consignment Sale Guide
- Tour Macaroni Kid
- Facebook Interest List
- Kids Eat Free Directory
- Louisville Free Public Library
With only two home games left the season is winding down for the Kentucky Stickhorses. Don't miss your chance to catch them on Saturday, March 2 or March 16. Both games are at 7 pm.
Tickets are on sale at the Freedom Hall box office. Call 1-800-231-8085. Find everything you need to know about the games on the Macaroni Kid calendar.
We're giving away tickets to the March 2, game right now. Enter to win one of three family 4 packs today!
1. To enter, fill out our simple entry form here.
2. For a second entry, leave a comment following this article with your famiy's favorite sporting event.
You must be a subscriber to win. Subscribe here! It's free and takes less than a minute. If you are not a subscriber and you enter the contest, you agree to allow Louisville East Macaroni Kid to sign you up for our amazing FREE weekly newsletter ;) Contest closes at 6PM on Wednesday, February 27th. Winner will be chosen by Random.org and announced in the February 28th newsletter.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF January 17, 2013 AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF AND CURRENTLY RESIDING IN ONE OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA.
Complete Giveaway rules here
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC